I had a pretty good weekend. Moved a dryer from Coll's old place to our house Friday after work (with the help of Andy B.) because the dryer that came with the house decided to kick the bucket. Good thing she hadn't sold the other dryer.
I also spent a little time enjoying the new spring flowers in the backyard. I guess these are daffodils, but this the only yellow one. The rest are white and yellow, except for one red flower I think could be an amaryllis, but I don't know. I'm not a flower guy.
I spent most of Saturday cleaning up the office/my closet. You know how it is. You have that one room in your house where all the crap accumulates. That's our office/my closet. I guess I should say our office where my closet is also located. You can actually walk in there now, and I organized my closet so that everything actually fits. It looks pretty nice. Now I just need to get a desk so I can get my old trunk out of there.
Sunday I vacuumed, and did some dishes, but that was about it for the housework. I spent most of the day reading E. Annie Proulx's "The Shipping News." It's pretty good.
Now it's Monday. What more can I say. What more needs to be said.

1 comment:
The Shipping News just seems too depressing to read. Too much tragedy and a bizarre story line. Parents committing suicide; wife running away with lover after selling their child on the black market.
I say no thank you.
Post a Comment