Friday, March 28, 2008

Me Meme for Friday

Well, big sis tagged me, so I reckon I better do this one.

What kind of soap do you have in your bathtub/shower right now?
I've got some sort of Suave (I think) mango body wash that I thought was going to be good, but I don't really like it.

What color or design is on your shower curtain?
Tropical postcard theme Coll had her friend bid for on eBay.

What would you change about your living room?
I'd like to be able to change the arrangement, but I'm not sure how. New couch and chair would be nice, too.

How many plants are in your home?
One little African violet. The only thing we've been able to keep alive inside.

Are the dishes in the dishwasher clean or dirty?
Dirty, but it's only the plate and knife I used this morning for my English muffin. Other than that it's empty.

Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home?
Mostly plastic cups.

Do you have iced tea, made in a pitcher, right now?
No.

Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator?
Nope.

So, what is in your fridge?
Condiments. Fish. Milk. Lettuce. Onions. Lemons. Limes. Various cheeses. Eggs. English muffins. Lots of other stuff. That thing is crammed full of stuff. Half of it could probably go in the trash.

What’s on top of your refrigerator?
Recipes. Ginger ale. The last bit of rum Coll brought me back from St. Croix last summer.

White or wheat bread?
Multigrain.

Comet or Soft Scrub?
Comet.

Is your bed made now?
No.

Is your closet organized?
Yup. Took care of that last weekend.

Can you describe your flashlight?
Which one? My blue Mini Maglight or my giant black Maglight?

If you have a garage, is it cluttered?
N/A. The carport could use a good sweeping, though.

No comments: