Then I intended to post a picture of the empty, barbecue sauce-stained box... but my fingers were too sticky and I didn't want to touch my camera. So I'll just tell you about it. It was delicious! What made it even better were the perfectly cooked and salted McD's fries and syrupy sweet Dr. Pepper. That's my kind of lunch!
Each time the McRib comes around, my sister and I call or text to let the other of us know it's back for another round. This year I saw a commercial first and texted her. She hadn't heard yet.
This was my second tasty McDonald's rib samich since it came back a week or two ago, which is funny because I couldn't tell you the last time I ate at McDonald's. I've been pretty good about eschewing fast food, but I can't stay away when the McRib rolls into town.
For those of you who don't know the pleasure of a McRib, I feel for you, dearies, I really do. Do they sell McRibs at McDonald's in other countries? Obviously not in the Arab world, but what about Norway?
I just found this video, and I have to say I was LMAOROFL.
Not really, but it's pretty funny. I think this guy could be my Asian doppleganger. Freaky.
There is also "The McRib Song" posted by firemanjoe182 (you can read the lyrics here and spare yourself from the performance, or click the link above and check it out, but don't say I didn't warn you):
driving down the freeway
then, i saw the sign
dont care how much i have to pay
i just want that sandwich to be mine
cause i'm craving for your taste
your sauce on my face
and you know my last wish
is just one more McRibWich
i waited forever for you
it was worth every minute
and you know i bever had a clue
so now i'm gonna sing it
i'm craving for your taste
your sauce on my face
and you know my last wish
is just one more McRibWich
one bite, i was addicted
my satisfaction complete
my heart and hunger were fed
by this glorious piece of meat
i'm craving for your taste
your sauce on my face
and you know my last wish
is just one more McRibWich
i'm craving for your taste
your sauce on my face
and you know my last wish
is just one last McRibWich
It's the thought that counts.

2 comments:
You are flippin' insane, bro. I did think you when I saw the McRib banner at our McD's recently.
Nah.
So does Jobo know what a McRib is?
Post a Comment