Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hello from the Birthday Prince

(Photo by Lori Johnson)

The party was great. We had about 10 people there. I think everyone had a good time.

I wish I had more pictures to show, but most of the pics are on Coll's camera. I only had the one above and these two:


taken by Coll's teaching pal Terry. I guess she just wasn't used to my camera and pointed the camera down before the photos took. Unless she was really trying to get pictures of Colleen's fish tacos and Jaimi's legs.

I doubt it.

Oh, and I can't let this pass: The waitress we had that night has got to be the worst waitress I've encountered in forever. No one got refills. Colleen drove to the restaurant so I could get nice and toasty for my birthday, but I didn't even catch a buzz. I supposed I could have gone to the bar to get my own drinks, but that's not the point of going to a restaurant. She was pretty worthless.

It's a good thing for her that the restaurant automatically added an 18% gratuity because I don't think anyone there was in a very charitable mood. I don't think anyone added anything on top of the 18%.

I still had a good time, thanks to my honey.

No comments: