Curly and I went for a walk around Lake Junaluska yesterday afternoon, and I actually thought to bring my camera with me this time. We go there often, but I've always either left me camera in the car or at home and wished the whole walk around the lake that I'd had it with me.
We've gotten to the time of year where we get some fantastic golden late-afternoon light coming over the mountains. Yesterday was a bit cloudy, so the light wasn't as good as it was the last time we went walking there a day or two before.
The photo above was taken at the end of our walk, when we made it back to the car. Not much golden light. I guess I could play with them in Photoshop and make it look that way, but I just don't have the time right now. Enjoy.

No comments:
Post a Comment