Friday, September 26, 2008

Too funny

(Source: columbusalive.com)
Can you believe I used to date this girl?
(Photo by Dorn Byg)

This is Jenny Caesar, nee Shave, who now goes by the pseudonym Barracuda as team captain of the Blackeye Bullies roller derby team of the Ohio Roller Girls. She was always a wild and crazy one, so it's no surprise this is what she's up to these days. Kind of funny, but kind of cool, too.

I always thought highly of Jenny, even after we split up. She's a smart, cool chic. Check out her bio on the team's Web page.

I wonder how her team would fare against one of the teams from the Blue Ridge Rollergirls.

Oh, check this out: One of Jenny's teammates calls herself Hellvetica, and her number is 72 pt. Her tagline? "Before Hellvetica, graphic design wasn't nearly as graphic!" That rocks.

Too funny.

4 comments:

McMGrad89 said...

Unbelievable...Who came up with THAT bio???

Andre Rodriguez said...

I'm sure she did. She's crazy like that. She wrote me a crazy story one time. I probably still have it somewhere.

Unknown said...

Before every game we used to sharpie knuckle tats on our fingers. Hellvetica's was always F O N T U U P! ha ha!

Andre Rodriguez said...

Sweet! I've been visited by the Barracuda herself.

Hey Jenny. It's Andre (in case you hadn't figured it out). Suzi Keys told me about your roller derby gig. Way cool. Hope all is well with you and Ryan.